I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
Linear High Bay
LOW GLARE INDUSTRIAL LED LIGHTING
HIGH PERFORMANCE VERSATILE LED HIGH BAY LIGHT
Kellwood's high performance low glare LED high bay light fittings are designed to deliver over 150lm/w whilst offering a reduced glare light output. A versatile solution for industrial uses where low glare lighting is required.
Light distribution is precision tailored through application of interchangeable optical lenses. By casting an oblong distribution pattern, light can be directed exactly where it needs to be at ground level.
Our team here at Kellwood Lighting will be delighted to help you find the best LED light fitting for your project. You can enquire about the Henman Series LED Linear High Bay via the link below. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our team on +44 (0)1387 255816:
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Nichia GRT-V3|
|CCT||3000K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Symmetric Light Distribution||60°, 90°, 100°, 120°|
|Asymmetric Light Distribution||40x100°|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-40°C to 60°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||15% to 90% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-40°C to 65°C|
|Driver Brand(s)||Mean Well, Inventronics|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium|
|Dimming Options||1-10V, DALI|
|Built-in Controls||Microwave Sensor|
|Mounting Styles||Cable Suspension, Twin Surface Mount Brackets|
|Available Product Colours||Silver|
- 7 Year Warranty on standard models
- Luminaire Efficacy >150lm/W on standard CRI>70 5000K products
- High Lumen Maintenance: combining Nichia GRT-V3 LED chips and carefully designed thermal management
- Industrial Build-Quality: stainless steel fixings, individually sealed optics, and premium Mean-Well or Inventronics drivers, result in IP65 ingress protection
- Low UGR Optics: an optional 70° narrow beam angle results in reduced glare illumination
- Asymmetric Optics: rectangular light distributions (narrow, medium and wide) cover the majority of aisle and open area applications.
- Dimming: available with DALI and 1-10V dimming
- 3Hr Emergency (IP20), and Microwave Sensors accessories
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
High Bay lights designed for
The Henman Series was designed to provide a premium high bay lighting solution for projects looking for long-term investment. Priorities were placed on:
- Combining market-leading LED packages with careful design of thermal management, resulting in optimised lumen maintenance
- Long-life LED drivers (Mean Well HLG as standard)
- A selection of optics, each to fulfil a dedicated purpose, from low-glare narrow beam distributions, to oblong asymmetric aisle optics,
The result is a product with a 7 year warranty; contact our team to find out more.
- AIRCRAFT HANGARS
Our lights are used by