I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
Plug-and-Play LED Emergency Module
LINKABLE WITH OUR NITSCH SERIES - COMPLETE WITH INTERNAL TERMINAL BLOCKS
The Elgin Series is an LED emergency light module purposely designed to mount and connect directly into compatible products.
Installation requirements are significantly reduced as this module relies solely on the power supply of its master unit. It is ideal for application in humid environments due to an IP65 rating and is compatibility across our range of vapour proof products.
Our team is here to help you find the best product for your project. You can enquire about this specific product via the on-page link. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our team on +44 (0)1387 255816.
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip, Brand & Model||Jufei Chips|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-20° to 40°C|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Recharge Period||10 Hours|
|Battery Current Limit||2,200 mAh|
|Electrical Connection||80mm Cable|
|Lens(es) Material||UV Stabilised Polycarbonate|
|Mounting Styles||Plug and Play|
- 3 Hour Duration
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
Emergency light designed for
A test button is positioned in the module's face, allowing for easy in-situ testing during installation.
The button is accompanied by an emergency status LED, offering quick identification of a healthy battery. Compatible with a range of Kellwood Lighting products, and supplied with a long life LiFePO4 battery, the Elgin 2 Series is a very cost effective non-maintained, self test emergency solution for many industrial and commercial lighting applications.
- Installation: The Elgin Series module is purposely designed to mount and connect directly into compatible products, making the requirements for installation significantly reduced as this module relies solely on the power supply of its master unit.
- Battery: The Elgin Series battery uses LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate), it is more efficient over traditional batteries.
The main benefits are:
• Double the operation life .
• Very low self discharge and power consumption under use.
- Testing: Self-testing comes as standard when plugging the Elgin into the master unit. Remote testing functionality can also be achieved by installing an emergency key switch on the permanent live.
- Ingress Protection: It is ideal for application in humid environments due to an IP65 rating and is compatibility across our range of vapour proof products.
Our lights are used by