I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
Power on Board High Bay
The Harris Series is purposefully designed to offer a cost-effective solution for high bay lighting applications, where budgets may not allow for some of Kellwood's more premium lighting products.
The Harris Series achieves this by simplifying the range of options available - why pay more for features that you don't need - without compromising on the quality of individual components.
Contact our lighting team to find out more about this product.
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Nichia GRT-V3|
|CCT||3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K|
|Symmetric Light Distribution||120°|
|Lens Opacity||Clear, Frosted|
|Optical Accessories||Arc Lens, Low Glare Reflector|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-40°C to 50°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||15% to 90% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-40°C to 65°C|
|Input Voltage||220-240VAC, 100-120VAC|
|Driver Brand(s)||Power On Board (POB)|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Electrical Connection||AC cable 0.3m, 3 core 1.5m²|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Magnesium Alloy|
|Fixture Finish||Powder Coated|
|Lens(es) Material||UV Stabilised Polycarbonate|
|Mounting Styles||Eye Bolt|
|Available Product Colours||Black|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||15kV Surge Protection, Low Glare Reflector|
- Power On Board: the LED "driver" components are built into the PCB that contain the LED chips. This design allows the DC power supply to be fully customised for each wattage, rather than relying on third-party, remote drivers that typically need to be adjusted for each PCB that they are paired with.
- Graphene Thermal Compounds create efficient heat transfer between the PBC and heat sink, thereby increasing the lifetime of the LED chips, and the POB electronics.
- Compact Design means that lights can be efficiently stored, and transport costs are reduced. These savings are passed on to the end-user.
- Low Glare (UGR<19) can be achieved by using optional aluminium hoods.
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
High Bay lights designed for
- Power On Board: the DC power-source to the LED PCB is a fully customised design for each wattage of high bay. Power-On-Board (POB) drivers are designed specifically for the LED load and electronic circuitry that they are powering.
This compact design also allows more lights can fit on a pallet, resulting in reduced shipping costs - saving that can be passed on to the consuer. The POB drivers result in negligible in-rush current, and flicker-free lighting.
Heat Dissipation: combining the graphene thermal paste and magnesium alloy heat sink, allows for a longer luminaire life span of L80B10>52,420 Hours @Ta 25°C.
Low Glare Rating: <19 UGR can be achieved with the use of the anti-glare reflector.
Lens/Diffuser: the Harris Series has the choice of Clear, Frosted diffuser and Arc Lens.
Graphene: the Harris Series utilises graphene thermal grease as a thermal filler between the PCB and heat sink - this provides efficient thermal dissipation and higher luminaire efficacy.
Our lights are used by