I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
high CRI and lumen output led tracklights
A STYLISH TRACKLIGHT WITH MULTIPLE OPTIC VARIATIONS AND RECESSED REDUCED GLARE DIFFUSER
The recessed light engines ensure that glare is minimised where directional lighting is required, while a selection of paint finishes ensures it can compliment internal architectural and aesthetic focal points.
We are here to help you find the best Commercial LED Light for your project. You can enquire about this specific product via the on-page link. Alternatively feel free to speak to a member of our technical team on +44 (0)1387 255816.
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Citizen 711/1208|
|CCT||3000K, 3500K, 4000K|
|Lens Opacity||Frosted, Clear|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-20° to 45°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||15% to 90% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-20° to 60°C|
|Driver Brand(s)||Philips, RX-Power, Osram|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Alloy|
|Lens(es) Material||UV Stabilised PMMA|
|Dimming Options||1-10V, DALI|
|Mounting Styles||Track Rail|
|Available Product Colours||White, Black|
- 28W - 50W Models
- L70 >50,000 Hours
- Clear/Frosted Lenses
- 360° adjutable
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
TRACKlights designed for
- Rotation: The Weston Series track light offers 350° rotation and 90° horizontal adjustment. Providing a large amount of flexibility of lighting desired locations.
- Optics: There is a range of variety of beam angles to choose from: 15°, 20°, 30°, 36°, 45°.
- Heat Dissipation: The tracklight is assembled with premium components including Citizen LED chips and Philips Xitanium drivers. With the added heat dissipation system using high quality die-casting heat sink benefits the light fittings lifespan and has a lumen maintenance rating of L70B50 ≥50,000 hours.
- Glare: UGR<19 through frosted diffuser and recessed light source using an inner reflector module provides minimal glare.
- high street Retail
- art galleries
- big-box retail
Our lights are used by