I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
Premium Linear LED Lighting
LONG LIFETIME LINEAR LUMINAIRE WITH HIGH QUALITY COMPONENETS AND VERSATILE OPTIC VARIATIONS
The Drummond Series is a capable and flexible range of linear LED lighting suitable for use in a wide range of industrial, commercial and sporting applications. High ingress and impact protection combined with premium components and build quality ensure that the Drummond Series of linear fittings provide excellent and long-lasting performance.
Our team at Kellwood Lighting is here to help you find the best light fitting for your project. You can enquire about the Drummond Series via the link on this page. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our team on +44 (0)1387 255816.
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Nichia 3535 NVSL219C|
|CCT||4000K, 5000K, 5700K|
|CRI||>70, >80, >85|
|Lens Opacity||Clear, Diffused|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-40° to 50°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||10% to 90% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-40° to 50°C|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Electrical Connection||800mm Cable|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Alloy|
|Fixture Finish||Powder Coated|
|Dimming Options||1-10V, DALI|
|Mounting Styles||Twin Surface Mount Brackets, Cable Suspension|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||Linkable Variant, Backspill Guard, Maintained Emergency Pack|
- Optional Fitting Colours: Grey RAL:7004, Black RAL:9011, Bronze RAL:8014, White RAL:9010, Custom availability subject to MOQ
- In-Series Wiring: Products can be supplied with link glands with 3m / custom connect cable - Max. 12no. fittings / daisy-chained
- Mounting Options: twin surface mount brackets or cable suspension
- 3 Hour Emergency
- >13 Optics: including dedicated forward throw, and "milk" diffusers
- AkzoNoble Surface Finish: upgrade to a marine grade finish for corrosive environments
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
Linear lights designed for
A variety of lumen outputs and beam angles optimise the ability to direct the right amount of light where it is needed, while options for integrated emergency modifications, linkable design and dimmable drivers further enhance the series' advantages. Available in surface mount or suspended options, and optional colour choices, the Drummond Series are amongst the most capable LED linear lights on the market.
- Lumen Maintenance - Combining a thermal management through rugged aluminium chassis and Nichia chips lumen degradation is minimised. The Drummond Series has a;
Reported lumen maintenance of L90B10 > 80,000 hours
Calculated lumen maintenance of L80B10 > 160,000 hours
- Marine Grade Finish - The Drummond Series offers upgraded AkzoNobel polyester powder coat for increased salt corrosion resistance.
- In-Series Wiring - This product can be supplied with link glands with 3m/custom connection cables up to a maximum of 12 number of light fitting/daisy-chained
- Optics - 13 optic variations with forward throw and frosted diffuser. Additionally it offers a <19UGR for delivering CIBSE standard commercial and sporting solution
- Indoor Sports Facilities
Our lights are used by