I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
High Temperature LED LIGHTS (TEMP RESISTANT Light Fittings)
HIGH BAYS AND FLOOD LIGHTS DESIGNED TO FUNCTION IN EXTREME TEMPERATURE ENVIRONMENTS UP TO 80°C
Forming part of our range of LED Light Fittings, the Parker Series hosts an enhanced thermal management system. This makes it ideal for industrial environments where high temperature resistant LED lights and fittings are required.
With an impressive operational temperature range of -30°C to 80°C, this LED light series is arguably the most durable product in our selection of Industrial Lighting. Multiple Optic lens variations also make this high temperature LED floodlight especially versatile, as would be expected of a premium light fitting.
At Kellwood Lighting we have a wide selection of lighting to meet the various requirements for your project. You can enquire about this specific heat resistant lighting series via the link on this page. Alternatively, feel free to speak to one of our team on +44 (0)1387 255816:
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Philips/Lumileds Luxeon 3030|
|CCT||3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K|
|Symmetric Light Distribution||90°, 110°, 150°|
|Asymmetric Light Distribution||30/100°, 60/100°, 1S, 2S, 2M|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-30° to 80°C|
|Automatic Driver Turn-Off Temperature||90°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||15% to 90% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-40° to 80°C|
|Input Voltage||220-240VAC, 90-270VAC (US)|
|Driver Brand(s)||Mean Well, Inventronics|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Electrical Connection||1000mm Cable|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Alloy|
|Lens(es) Material||UV Stabilised|
|Mounting Styles||Universal Bracket, 360° Rotation Universal Bracket, Slip Fit, Twin Surface Mount, Eyebolt, Twin Eyebolt, Wall Mount|
|Available Product Colours||Grey (RAL 7045), Black (RAL 9011)|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||Wire Grill|
- 3-Party Temperature Tested; proven to perform in ambient temperatures up to 80°C by Anbotek Laboratories
- Drivers include a thermal cut-out at 90°C (Case Temperature) to protect the PSU and Light Engine(s) from over-heating
- Driver electronics are thermally protected by dedicated aluminium
heat sinks and reduced drive currents
- 6 optical lens variations; circular, flood and aisle/asymmetric light distributions
- Industrial design: high Impact, Ingress, & Corrosion Resistance
- Various mounting options; including universal bracket, extended universal bracket with 360º rotation, slip fit, twin surface mount brackets, eye bolt, twin eye bolts and wall mounts
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
|Nominal Power (Range)||100W to 450W|
|Luminaire Efficacy @ CRI>70 5000K CCT||140 lm/W|
|Lumen Output @ CRI>70 5000K CCT||14,000lm to 63,000lm|
|Lumen Maintenance (TM21 Reported)||L70B50 ≥82,000 hours|
|Primary Conformities||CE (EMC, LVD, RoHS, ErP)|
|Typically Stocked Items|
|MOQs For Non-Stock Items||10pcs|
Light Distribution Options
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
Heat-resistant LED LightS - what'S special?
Like our Forsyth Series, Industrial High Bay floodlight, these LED floodlights also have a modular design, where product size increases with relation to Wattage.
Optical Lenses variations are available to help achieve the best possible lighting for the situation. The Parker Series has a product lifetime of more than double the market standard.
- Ambient Usage Tolerance - The Parker Series holds an impressive operational temperature range of -30°C to 80°C. This product is perfect to be used in high temperature environments.
- Lumen Maintenance - From the TM21 report:
L80B10 @ 25°C = >82,000hrs
L80B10 @ 70°C = >67,000hrs
L80B10 @ 80°C = >63,000hrs
Driver lifetime (HLG-240H) @ 70°C ambient = 80,000hrs
Driver lifetime (HLG-240H) @ 80°C ambient = 43,800hrs
Lower wattage Parker Series Lights (using HLG-150H and HLG-185H drivers) have a longer driver lifetimes.Note : The upper temperature limit (Tj) for the chip = 125 °C
- Optics - There are 8 varied optics available for this product. This makes the Parker Series very adaptable light for your project.
- Uprated Thermal Management - Driver electronics are thermally protected by dedicated aluminium heat sinks
High temperature testing
The Parker Series was independently tested by Anbotek Laboratories. Test conditions were carefully managed within a temperature and humidity chamber; samples were left operating at regulated ambient temperatures of up to 80°C for period of 72 hours.
Eight critical sample points on each light fitting were constantly monitored during these tests. The data generated confirmed that the 3D thermal performance modelling (finite element analysis) was also correct. Product longevity can be conservatively assessed by extrapolating from key components within the design. These include, but are not limited to the LED chip, Driver, Cables, Electrical Connections, Housing, and Surface-Finish.
Samples continue to be monitored and inspected in the factory ageing room, with periodic lumen maintenance tests to ensure compliance.
- Test Cells
- Chemical Plants
- Industrial Ovens
Our lights are used by