I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
outdoor car park
wireless LIGHTING CONTROLs
Simple and powerful WIRELESS lighting controlS,
designed to save outdoor car park operators time and money
How you save time, money, and REDUCE carbon
Our Fit-and-Forget Wireless Pro lighting control system has distinct features that will support outdoor car park operators:
- Retrofit or new-build ready - save money on installation: Our street light and floodlight products (including optional brackets and reducers) are suitable for a wide range of industry standard pole diameters and heights. Each light only requires a 230VAC supply. Each wireless node is installed via a tool-free Zhaga Book 18 twist-lock connector.
- Save money by dimming or turn off lights when there's plenty of natural light: during peak daylight hours a photocell sensor (integrated into the Zhaga Book 18 Node) will dim or turn off its light to create a uniform brightness in the car park and reduce energy use. Lights can be independently controlled from their node's photocell, or wirelessly linked to a "master" node photocell, if for example, a node is obscured by a tree or building.
- Save time with automatic light status monitoring: each node can interrogate the status of the light's DALI2 driver, and report back by email if there is a fault. There's no need to spend time manually checking potentially hundreds of lights in a car park each month.
- Online Scheduling - Lights can be adjusted remotely through our online dashboard. They can be turned on, off or dim at scheduled times and on unique days of the week. If the car park is locked or closed for periods of the night, the lights can be scheduled to dim to a lower level during this time to find an optimal level; ensuring a secure environment, while also providing even more energy savings.
Simple to Install with immediate benefits
CONSULTATION - LIGHTING & CONTROLS DESIGN
Kellwood's lighting designers can identify the best street lights, floodlights, or high-mast lights to achieve recommended lux levels for your car park, street, or public area.
We can then assess what package of lighting controls will provide you with maximum savings
QUOTES AND LAYOUT DRAWINGS
Our team will prepare a feasibility quote (free-of-charge) for your car park or outdoor area.
Adjustments to areas and quantities can easily be made to fit your budget.
We work with all the main national UK & NI electrical wholesalers, so you can get a separate quote from them too.
The lighting and control system is incredibly simple to install. It can be carried out by your preferred electrical contractor, or we can assist.
Each light or device only requires a single 230VAC (LNE) permanent supply and the Zhaga Book 18 node has a simple twist-lock connection - Kellwood's solution is suitable for both new-build and retrofits.
The (optional) collator can be connected to the internet using a mobile dongle or an ethernet cable.
No separate control wiring is required.
COMMISSIONING & DASHBOARD SETUP
Kellwood's team will set up the project on the on-line dashboard and then attend site to commission the controls.
We will work with you to ensure our Risk Assessments and Method Statements keep all users safe during, and after commissioning.
Our time on site should not disrupt your day-to-day operations.
ANALYSIS, SUPPORT AND MANAGEMENT
Once the system has been running for a few days, you will be able to review the energy profile for the carpark, and see forecasts for annual savings/expenditure.
Lighting status and fault reports can be scheduled (e.g. daily, weekly, or monthly), then efficiently acted upon by site maintenance if issues arise.
Kellwood's technical team will be on hand to assist with future expansions or adjustments.
WHATEVER YOUR NEEDS ARE,
We have a specialist
solution ready for you
Kellwood has developed a range of lights and controls to accommodate the unique requirements of various applications; offices require different products and controls compared to swimming pools. Similarly, car parks are different to warehouses. Scroll down to see some of the unique environments we cater for, or select from the list below:
Our lights are used by