I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
WIRELESS LIGHTING CONTROLS
a Robust long-range wireless lighting control and monitoring system
designed to save sports pitch operators time and money, while enhancing customer satisfaction
How you save time, money, and REDUCE carbon
Our Fit-and-Forget Wireless Pro lighting control system has distinct features that will support sports pitches used by clubs, schools, and leisure facilities:
- Retrofit or new-build ready - save money on installation: Our sports light and floodlight products (including optional brackets and spigot reducers) are suitable for a wide range of industry standard pole diameters and heights. Each light only requires a 230VAC supply. Each wireless node is installed via a tool-free Zhaga Book 18 twist-lock connector. Nodes can communicate with each other at distances up to 75m, and relay control commands to a neighbouring node, maximising a stable, issue-free experience.
- Easily reduce energy by using scene setting profiles - there's no need to run lights at maximum output when the activity doesn't need it. Wireless scene switches and wireless key fobs can provide different light outputs for training-level & match-level lighting.
- Save money by dimming or turn off lights when there's plenty of natural light: during peak daylight hours a photocell sensor (integrated into the Zhaga Book 18 Node) will dim or turn off its light to create a steady level of brightness and reduce energy use. Lights can be independently controlled from their node's photocell, or wirelessly linked to a "master" node photocell, if for example, a node is obscured by a tree or building.
- Save time with automatic light status monitoring: each node can interrogate the status of the light's DALI2 driver, and report back by email if there is a fault. There's no need to spend time manually checking lights.
- Online scheduling saves management time - Lights can be adjusted remotely through Kellwood's online dashboard. They can be turned on, off or dimmed at scheduled times and on unique days of the week. Hired use can be schedule to dim, and turn-off at the end of the day.
Connect to the internet to monitor and report
Add multi-scene control
Plug-and-Play Wireless Control
Key Fob Scene Switch
Advanced LED Mast Lights
Advanced LED Floodlights
CONSULTATION - LIGHTING & CONTROLS DESIGN
Kellwood's lighting designers can identify the best lighting products to achieve recommended lux levels for your sports pitch.
We can then assess what package of lighting controls will provide you with maximum savings.
QUOTES AND LAYOUT DRAWINGS
Our team will prepare a feasibility quote (free-of-charge) for your sports pitch.
Adjustments to areas and quantities can easily be made to fit your budget.
We work with all the main national UK & NI electrical wholesalers, so you can get a separate quote from them too.
The lighting and control system is incredibly simple to install. It can be carried out by your preferred electrical contractor, or we can assist.
Each light or device only requires a single 230VAC (LNE) permanent supply - so it's suitable for both new-build and retrofits.
The (optional) collator can be connected to the internet using a mobile dongle or an ethernet cable.
No separate control wiring is required.
COMMISSIONING & DASHBOARD SETUP
Kellwood's team will set up the project on the on-line dashboard and then attend site to commission the controls.
Our time on site should not disrupt your day-to-day operations.
ANALYSIS, SUPPORT AND MANAGEMENT
Once the system has been running for a few days, you will be able to review the energy profile for the site, and see forecasts for annual savings/expenditure.
Lighting fault reports can be scheduled (e.g. daily, weekly, or monthly), then efficiently acted upon by site maintenance if issues arise.
Kellwood's technical team will be on hand to assist with future expansions or adjustments.
WHATEVER YOUR NEEDS ARE,
We have a specialist
solution ready for you
Kellwood has developed a range of lights and controls to accommodate the unique requirements of various applications; offices require different products and controls compared to swimming pools. Similarly, car parks are different to warehouses. Scroll down to see some of the unique environments we cater for, or select from the list below:
Our lights are used by