I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
energy-saving lighting controls
Simple and powerful wireless lighting controls designed to save money and time, while improving customer satisfaction and Health & Safety in commercial swimming pools and leisure complexes
How you save time, money, and REDUCE carbon
Kellwood's simple-to-install Wireless Pro System supports swimming pools and leisure facilities in reducing energy usage and improving functionality:
- Save money by dimming lights when there's plenty of natural light - an IP65 photocell can be mounted in the proximity of any large windows & roof lights. It can be wirelessly linked to all lights in the pool, or only a select group of lights near windows, dimming them during daylight hours. Energy consumption and the site's electricity bill is significantly reduced.
- Improve customer satisfaction while minimising energy usage - push-button scene switches allow management-defined light settings to be recalled. This is typically used to set specific light levels for competitions and galas, where higher lux levels than the usual are necessary. The lights are not run at 100% output during general usage, but increased to higher levels only when required, keeping all users happy!
- Lower maintenance costs with water-proof, chlorine resistant products - all products are tried and tested in swimming pool environments (known for their humid a corrosive atmospheres). Poolside products are supplied with a minimum ingress protection of IP65.
- Analyse usage, and assist management via data monitoring and automatic reporting - energy usage can be monitored and recorded through the online dashboard. Lamp status reports, and emergency lighting reports can be automatically sent by email to the pool's maintenance team, saving money on monthly and yearly checks.
- Keep things simple and integrate with other areas in the leisure facility - Kellwood has developed application-specific solutions for other areas found in leisure facilities, e.g. sports halls, and communal areas. Staff only need one platform to control and monitor lights across the whole site. Multi-site operation is also acheivable.
Advanced LED Floodlights
Simple to Install with immediate benefits
CONSULTATION - LIGHTING & CONTROLS DESIGN
Kellwood's lighting designers can identify the best floodlights to achieve recommended lux levels for your swimming pool.
We can then assess what package of lighting controls will provide you with maximum savings
QUOTES AND LAYOUT DRAWINGS
Our team will prepare a feasibility quote (free-of-charge) for your car park or outdoor area.
Adjustments to areas and quantities can easily be made to fit your budget.
We work with all the main national UK & NI electrical wholesalers, so you can get a separate quote from them too.
The lighting and control system is incredibly simple to install. It can be carried out by your preferred electrical contractor, or we can assist.
Each light or device only requires a single 230VAC (LNE) permanent supply and the Zhaga Book 18 node has a simple twist-lock connection - Kellwood's solution is suitable for both new-build and retrofit swimming pools.
The (optional) collator can be connected to the internet using a mobile dongle or an ethernet cable.
No separate control wiring is required.
COMMISSIONING & DASHBOARD SETUP
Kellwood's team will set up the project on the on-line dashboard and then attend site to commission the controls.
We will work with you to ensure our Risk Assessments and Method Statements keep all users safe during, and after commissioning.
Our time on site should mnimise disruption to your day-to-day operations.
ANALYSIS, SUPPORT AND MANAGEMENT
Once the system has been running for a few days, you will be able to review the energy profile for the swimming pool, and see forecasts for annual savings/expenditure.
Lighting status and fault (including emergency) reports can be scheduled (e.g. daily, weekly, or monthly), then efficiently acted upon by site maintenance if issues arise.
Kellwood's technical team will be on hand to assist with future expansions or adjustments.
Matlock ARC Leisure Centre
Matlock ARC Leisure Centre: providing competition and recreation level lighting. Through a bespoke control system, the light output can be adjusted by a local push switch whilst simultaneously reacting to dynamic daylight changes.
Matlock Case Study
WHATEVER YOUR NEEDS ARE,
We have a specialist
solution ready for you
Kellwood has developed a range of lights and controls to accommodate the unique requirements of various applications; offices require different products and controls compared to swimming pools. Similarly, car parks are different to warehouses. Scroll down to see some of the unique environments we cater for, or select from the list below:
Our lights are used by