I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
WAREHOUSING & STORAGE
ENERGY-SAVING LIGHTING CONTROLS
Simple and powerful wireless lighting controls designed to save money and time, while improving Health & Safety in warehouses and distribution centres
How you save time, money, and REDUCE carbon
Our Fit-and-Forget Wireless Pro lighting control system has distinct features that will support the operations within a warehouse or storage facility:
- Don't waste your money, lighting areas when no one is there: light levels in aisles or open areas can be controlled automatically using PIR sensors. Lights dim to a "standby/background" level or turn off during periods of inactivity. Sensors can be integrated into each luminaire, or be mounted separately. Working together, they can activate every light in an area, or only those nearby.
- Dim or turn off lights when there's plenty of natural light: during peak daylight hours photocell sensor(s) mounted near large windows or skylights will dim nearby lights to create a uniform brightness and reduce energy use. In some instances, lights can be automatically dimmed to "off", providing a 100% energy saving during the day. Only one sensor is needed to dim as many lights as you want.
- Save time with automatic emergency light monitoring: integrated or non-maintained emergency lights (in high bays, linear vapour-proofs or bulkheads) can automatically self-test, and report back by email if there are any faults. There's no need to spend time manually checking every emergency light each month.
- Assist product distribution and operator management: review occupancy and energy heat-maps of the aisles, to assist in product distribution and operator management.
- Scene Setting Plate: push-button switches can over-ride everyday operation, allow user-defined lighting settings to be recalled. This can be used to reduce energy during workforce downtime (cleaning hours etc.).
c/w Wireless Smart Controls
c/w Wireless Smart Controls
SIMPLE TO INSTALL and fast to reward
CONSULTATION - LIGHTING & CONTROLS DESIGN
Kellwood's lighting designers can identify the best lighting products to achieve recommended lux levels for your racking aisles, open areas, and mezzanines.
We can then assess what package of lighting controls will provide you with maximum savings.
QUOTES AND LAYOUT DRAWINGS
Our team will prepare a feasibility quote (free-of-charge) for your warehouse.
Adjustments to areas and quantities can easily be made to fit your budget.
We work with all the main national UK & NI electrical wholesalers, so you can get a separate quote from them too.
The lighting and control system is incredibly simple to install. It can be carried out by your preferred electrical contractor, or we can assist.
Each light or device only requires a single 230VAC (LNE) permanent supply - even the emergency fittings - so it's suitable for both new-build and retrofits.
The (optional) collator can be connected to the internet using a mobile dongle or an ethernet cable.
No separate control wiring is required.
COMMISSIONING & DASHBOARD SETUP
Kellwood's team will set up the project on the on-line dashboard and then attend site to commission the controls.
Our time on site should not disrupt your day-to-day operations.
ANALYSIS, SUPPORT AND MANAGEMENT
Once the system has been running for a few days, you will be able to review the energy profile for the site, and see forecasts for annual savings/expenditure.
Emergency lighting fault reports can be scheduled (e.g. daily, weekly, or monthly), then efficiently acted upon by site maintenance if issues arise.
Kellwood's technical team will be on hand to assist with future expansions or adjustments.
WHATEVER YOUR NEEDS ARE,
We have a specialist
solution ready for you
Kellwood has developed a range of lights and controls to accommodate the unique requirements of various applications; offices require different products and controls compared to swimming pools. Similarly, car parks are different to warehouses. Scroll down to see some of the unique environments we cater for, or select from the list below:
Our lights are used by