I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
LED HIGH BAY LIGHT
High Bay Lighting
HIGH OUTPUT LUMINAIRES SUITED FOR LARGE SCALE INDUSTRIAL AND MARINE APPLICATIONS
Kellwood Lighting's high output LED high bay lighting system has been developed to compete with the best-quality, high-install high bay options on the market.
With over 15no. optic variants and 3no. mounting options, this high bay lighting series can be tailored to be refined to suit a vast array of lighting solutions for industrial environments including aircraft hangars.
Our team at Kellwood is here to help you find the best product for your project. You can enquire about this specific product via the link below. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our LED Lighting Support team on +44 (0)1387 255816:
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Nichia 3535 NVSL219C|
|CCT||3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K|
|Symmetric Light Distribution||10°, 25°, 40°, 60°, 90°, 120°, 150°|
|Asymmetric Light Distribution||1M, 2M, 3M, 3L, 4S, 4M|
|Lens Opacity||Clear, Frosted|
|Optical Accessories||Backspill Guard|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-40° to 50°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||15% to 90% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-40° to 80°C|
|Input Voltage||220-240VAC, 120-277VAC, 374-480VAC|
|Driver Brand(s)||Philips Xitanium|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Surge Protection||10kV, 20kV|
|Electrical Connection||Terminal Block or 1000mm Cable|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Alloy|
|Fixture Finish||Powder Coated - AkzoNobel Standard, AkzoNobel Marine Grade|
|Lens(es) Material||UV Stabilised Polycarbonate|
|Dimming Options||1-10V, DALI|
|Built-in Controls||Photocell, NEMA Socket and Cap|
|Mounting Styles||Universal Bracket, Slip Fit, Cable Suspension|
|Available Product Colours||Grey (RAL 7004), Black (RAL 9011), White (RAL (9010)|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||Bird Spikes|
- 490W - 920W power range
- Universal bracket or cable/chain suspension mounting options
- 3G vibration tolerance as per ANSI C136.31-2010
- Optional Fitting Colours: Grey RAL:7004, black RAL:9001, white RAL:9010, bronze RAL:8014, custom (subject to MOQ)
- Integrated spirit level, and indexed mounting angle adjuster ensures easy and accurate installation
- 13 unique optics (including specialist forward throw variants) and optional individual-lens back-spill guards
- Clip-on bird spikes
- IP67 & marine-grade AkzoNobel corrosion protection options
- 10kVA surge protection as standard with optional 20kVA
- Intelligent controls available
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
High Bay lights designed for
The Ayrton Series modular design incorporates CREE XPG-3 LED chips and Philips Xitanium drivers as standard. This, alongside 10kV Surge Protection (or optional 20kV) and IK08 impact resistance results in a low maintenance fitting. High power, narrow beam angle options provide an excellent solution for extreme mounting heights such as hangars and mega-structure fabrication facilities.
- Modular Design - IP67 conformance is ensured by individually pressure testing each LED module prior to assembly with the light's chassis. LED module spacing was assessed to maximise air convection through the fitting; improving thermal management and the product's lifespan.
- Product Finish - The light comes with the choice of Grey, Black or White colour finishes. The standard AkzoNobel polyester powder coat can be upgraded for increased salt corrosion resistance.
- Surge Protection - The PCB has TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressors) to protect the LED chip from voltage transients induced by lightning. Combining this with independent SPDs provides a surge protection of 20kV/10kA as per ANSI/IEEE C62.41.2-2002.
Optics - 14 varied optics are available which include: 5 asymmetric, 7 symmetric, backspill guard and frosted diffuser (to reduce glare).
- Superstructure Manufacturing Facilities
- MARINE ENVIRONMENTS
- Industrial zones
Our lights are used by