I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
Premium Industrial Lighting LED High Bay Lights
SIMPLE SINGLE POINT INSTALLATION LUMINAIRES WITH HIGH OUTPUT AND HEAVY DUTY DESIGN
Kellwood's Raeburn Series is a family of premium-grade, high-output industrial LED high bay lights offering best-in-class performance, multiple optic variants, and optional, remote-operated, intelligent lighting controls.
A strong build and heavy-duty hardware make the Raeburn Series a first-rate choice for tough industrial lighting applications.
Our aim is to help you find the best product for your project. You can enquire about Raeburn high output LED High Bay series by using the link on the page. Alternatively feel free to speak to one o the team at Kellwood Lighting on +44 (0)1387 255816.
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Nichia 3030, 757 SMD|
|CCT||3000K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Symmetric Light Distribution||50°, 90°, 120°|
|Optical Accessories||Enclosed & Semi Enclosed Diffuser|
|Impact Resistance||IK08, IK10|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-30°C to 50°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||15% to 90% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-40°C to 70°C|
|Driver Brand(s)||Mean Well, Inventronics|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||47-63Hz|
|Electrical Connection||300mm Cable|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Alloy|
|Fixture Finish||Powder Coated|
|Lens(es) Material||Tempered Glass, Polycarbonate|
|Dimming Options||1-10V, DALI|
|Built-in Controls||Microwave Sensor (Remote Control), Maintained Emergency (Remote Test)|
|Mounting Styles||Eye Bolt, Universal Bracket|
|Available Product Colours||Black, White, Grey|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||Daylight Harvesting, IP68 13A In-Line Connector|
|Testing Type||Remote-Test, DALI Self-Test|
|Output Wattage||2.8W or 5.6W, or 8W (Remote-Test Only)|
|Housing||In-built (subject to MOQs), or external pack|
|Battery Type||NiCd (2.8W or 5.6W), LiFePO4 (2.8W), NiMH (8W)|
|Temperature Tolerance||25°C (unless otherwise agreed)|
|Warranty||3 Years (2.8W and 5.6W), 1 Year (8W)|
- Series Wattage Range 100W - 300W
- Lumen Packages 15,100lm - 42,900lm
- 4no. Optic Variants
- 2no. Mounting Options
- Advanced Intelligent Controls Available
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
High Bay lights designed for
- Lumen Maintenance: Raeburn Series high bays are built around a custom-designed, die-cast heat sink and thermo-isolated PSU which provides a long lifespan. Lumen maintenance of L80B10 (Ta 30°C) >96,000 hours.
- Optics: The availability of narrow and wide-beamed optics makes the Raeburn Series suitable for both general area lighting and task lighting. Utilising Raeburn’s with both narrow and wide-beamed optics in one area will effectively provide area specific lighting in multi-operational facilities where space is restricted.
- Protection: The Raeburn Series is a robust product with an impact resistance of IK08 to IK10, making it suitable in industrial environments like warehousing, workshops, production lines, distribution centres and loading bays.
- Glare Diffusers: Further glare reduction can be provided through lateral and vertical perspective glare-reducers.
- Loading Areas
Our lights are used by