I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
LED Batten Lights - IP65 Rated Light Fittings
HIGH OUTPUT ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIAL LINEAR LIGHTING SOLUTION FOR BUDGET CONSCIOUS PROJECTS
In the Nasmyth light fitting, an innovative end cap design provides access to wire-in terminal blocks whilst allowing for an IP65 rating. These features make this luminaire ideal, not only as task lighting in industrial lighting applications but also in external applications including car park lighting.
Our team is here to help you find the best product for your project. You can enquire about this specific product via the on the page. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our team here at Kellwood Lighting on
+44 (0)1387 255816.
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Jufei-Epistar SMD2835|
|CCT||3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K|
|Lens Opacity||Frosted, Clear, Striped|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-20° to 40°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||10% to 80% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-40° to 8°C|
|Driver Brand(s)||Lifud, Osram|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Electrical Connection||Terminal Block|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Alloy|
|Dimming Options||1-10V, DALI|
|Mounting Styles||Twin Surface/Trunking Brackets, Cable Suspension|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||Linkable Variant, IP68 In-Line Connector|
- 25W - 50W Specifications
- L70 >50,000 Hours
- Ingress & Corrosion Protection
- Quick Install Wire-In Design
- Optional Linkable Variant
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
Linear lights designed for
The lightweight design and high efficacy allow for high lux levels with minimal load requirements. A choice of mounting styles and optional linkable configuration provide further flexibility, making the Nasmyth Series an obvious replacement for traditional batten and anti-corrosive fittings.
- Ingress protection: Anodised aluminium provides environmental protection rating at IP65. Easy access to terminal blocks ensures fast and flexible installation whilst maintaining IP65 rating
- Series Mounting: Dual end terminal block modification allows daisy-chain connection up to 12no. light fittings.
- Emergency: Nasmyth is compatible with the Elgin series, which is a plug and play 3W non-maintained, self test - 3 hour integrated emergency module. Remote testing functionality can also be achieved by installing an emergency key switch on the permanent live
- Sensor: The Nasmyth Series has optional modification to provide microwave sensor controls. The microwave sensor it provides control over the settings: detection range, delay time, waiting time, waiting brightness and light sensor value. These can be configured and applied to up to 4 individual scene modes.
- Task Lighting
- External Areas
Our lights are used by