I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
MULTI-PURPOSE ECONOMIC Floodlight
Filling the role of cost-effective, lower-power area LED floodlighting, the IP66 Franklin series form part of a range of Industrial LED lights and are excellent value LED replacements for any outdated traditional floodlight running at up to and around 240W. Minimalist architectural styling meeting industrial build standards.
Kellwood Lighting is committed here to help you find the best product for your project. You can enquire about this IP65 LED Floodlights via the link on this page. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our team on +44 (0)1387 255816.
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Osram Duris S5|
|CCT||3000K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Symmetric Light Distribution||15°, 30°, 60°|
|Asymmetric Light Distribution||30x60°, 65°x120°, 65°x120° (Forward Throw)|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-30° to 45°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||10% to 90% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-30° to 45°C|
|Input Voltage||100-277VAC, 100-240VAC|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Electrical Connection||1500mm Cable|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Alloy|
|Fixture Finish||Powder Coated|
|Lens(es) Material||Tempered Glass, Polycarbonate|
|Mounting Styles||Universal Bracket|
|Available Product Colours||Black, Grey|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||Pole Mount, Clamp Mount|
- 135lm/W Nominal Family Efficacy
- IK08 Rated
- IP66 Anti-Corrosion
- 6.No Optical Lens Variations
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
Floodlight designed for
- Chip: Osram Duris S5 produces a minimum of 135lm/W (@ CRI>70, 5000K CCT) for all wattages from 60 to 240W.
- Optics: The Franklin series has a flexible range of optics to provide lighting for a wide range of applications: 15°, 30°, 60°, F5 (30° x 60° Floodlight), F6 (65° x 120° Floodlight), F7 (65° x 120° Forward Throw Floodlight).
- Protection: Through premium components of aluminium alloy housing and tempered glass provides an impact resistance of IK08. Anti-corrosion resistant powder coating is applied to the Franklin Series, providing further protection and a ingress rating of IP66.
- Mounting: As standard the Franklin series comes with a universal bracket that allows flexible rotation for the light fitting. Additional clamp mount is available to provide simple installation of two Franklin floodlights to a pole with the use of recessed pole mount adapter.
- Perimeter Lighting
- Sports Pitches
- Outdoor Parking
- Flood Lighting
Our lights are used by