I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
LED Canopy Lights
PREMIUM CANOPY LIGHTS WITH INSTALL FRIENDLY CHASSIS FOR APPLICATION IN PETROL STATIONS AND TRANSPORT HUBS
The Armitage Series is perfectly suited for LED canopy lighting in garages, petrol station forecourts and other industrial lighting applications.
Solid build quality, heavy duty thermal management and IP66 ingress protection provide long-lasting zero maintenance durability. Superior Philips Luxeon chips and Mean Well drivers ensure optimal performance.
Kellwood Lighting is committed to help you find the best products for your lighting project. You can enquire about this LED canopy light via the "Request a Quote" link. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our team on +44 (0)1387 255816.
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Philips Lumileds 3030|
|CCT||3000K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Symmetric Light Distribution||60°, 90°, 110°|
|Asymmetric Light Distribution||N/A|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-40° to 50°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||10% to 95% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-40° to 80°C|
|Driver Brand(s)||Mean Well|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Electrical Connection||200mm Cable|
50W = 202 x 285mm
100W = 275 x 285mm
150W = 348 x 285mm
200W = 421 x 285mm
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Alloy|
|Lens(es) Material||UV Stabilised Polycarbonate|
|Built-in Controls||Microwave Sensor|
|Mounting Styles||Recessed Frame|
|Available Product Colours||Silver, White|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||Mounting Plates - customised sizes, e.g. 620mm x 620mm|
- 50W, 100W, 150, & 200W Models
- L70 >60,000 Hours
- IP66 Ingress Protection Rating
- 3 Optical Lens Variations
- Dimmable Options Available
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
Canopy lights designed for
Replacing traditional fittings with Kellwood's Armitage Series LED Canopy Lights provides an easy way to improve Lux levels in your facility while reducing energy and maintenance costs, allowing fast recoupment of the initial investment.
- Mounting: The Armitage is designed with a recessed mount frame. The frame holder makes the installation simple with convenient and secure locking clamps.
- Optics: There is three light distributions options allowing product flexibility: 60º, 90º, 110º.
- Impact Resistance: Through robust design of the Armitage frame construction, Non-corrosive materials and compact body provides it with a rating of IK10.
- Controls: A motion sensor can be integrated for stand-alone automation. Dimming controls available.
- Transport Hubs
- PETROL STATIon FORECOURTS
Our lights are used by