I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
Ip65 LED Canopy Light ideal for car parks
LED CANOPY LIGHT DESIGNED FOR APPLICATION IN CAR PARK FACILITIES
The Broxburn Series LED car park canopy lights are designed to be rugged yet compact and represent excellent value for money in the quality-driven market.
Our team at Kellwood Lighting is here to help you find the best product for your project. You can enquire about this specific product via the link below. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our lighting design consultants on +44 (0)1387 255816:
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Nichia GRT-V3|
|CCT||3000K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Symmetric Light Distribution||150°|
|Asymmetric Light Distribution||N/A|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-30°C to 50°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||10% to 90% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-30°C to 50°C|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Electrical Connection||Terminal Block|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Alloy|
|Fixture Finish||Powder Coating|
|Built-in Controls||PIR Sensor, Microwave Sensor|
|Mounting Styles||Surface Mount|
|Available Product Colours||Black, Bronze|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||3hr Maintained Emergency Pack|
- User Friendly Design: Easy access to internal components makes installation efficient and easy.
- Corrosion Resistance: IP65 c/w corrosion-resistant powder coat
- Dimming Options: 1-10V
- Mounting options: Surface mount and pole mount as standard
- 3Hr Emergency and Microwave Sensors accessories
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
Canopy lights designed for
High quality components, surge protection and excellent thermal design ensure product longevity whilst high efficacy and emergency compatibility reduces initial project costs.
- Chip: The Broxburn Series utilises the Nichia GRT-V3 which provides >148lm/w across all wattages.
- Modifications: Microwave and PIR sensor are available options. Additionally 3 hour integrated maintained emergency pack with remote testing.
Operations temperature: It has an operational temperature of -30C to 50C.
Corrosion resistance: IP65 fitting and comes with corrosion resistant powder coated finish.
- Car Parks
- Petrol Station
Our lights are used by