I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
Compact LED Downlights
A PREMIUM LOW GLARE DOWNLIGHT WITH PATENTED "SECONDARY OPTICS" TO SOFTEN SHADOWING, IDEAL FOR THE HIGH-END RETAIL SECTOR
Kellwood LED Lighting offer a comprehensive range of LED Downlights for application in the commercial and public sectors. With premium components, adjustable mounting angles and various wattages, Kellwood's Waverley Series of aluminium downlights is designed to compliment our Wilson Series and provide a powerful, compact LED Spot Light solution.
Kellwood Lighting is here to help you find the best product for your project. You can enquire about this LED spot lights via the link above the Performance Summary table. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our team on +44 (0)1387 255816.
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||CREE|
|CCT||3000K, 4000K, 6500K|
|Lens Opacity||Bi-Frosted, Edge Softening Optic|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-20° to 40°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||10% to 90% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-20° to 40°C|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Electrical Connection||170mm Cable|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Alloy, Steel|
|Lens(es) Material||UV Stabilised Polycarbonate|
|Dimming Options||1-10V, DALI|
|Available Product Colours||White, Black, Silver|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||Maintained Emergency Pack/Kit|
|Testing Type||Remote-Test, DALI Self-Test|
|Battery Type||NiCd or LiFePO4|
|Temperature Tolerance||25°C (unless otherwise agreed)|
- 5W, 8W, & 10W Models
- L80 >50,000 Hours
- "Secondary Optics" to Soften Shadowing
- CREE LED Chip
- 3 Hour Emergency Modifications
- High CRI Options
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
Downlights designed for
- Optic: Patented hemispheric optics ensure light neutrality with even distribution and zero shadowing, this ensures great light uniformity. With the added edge softening diffuser which uses a mixture of frosted and clear covers prevents shadowing to appear.
- Lumen Maintenance: The Waverley Series LED downlight is assembled with premium components including CREE LED chips and Lifud or Philips Certadrive Drivers. This provides a long product lifetime of L80B50 >50,000 hours.
- Rotation: When installed the inner luminaire has a 25° vertical rotation to provide greater versatility on directing light output.
- Emergency: 3 hour maintained emergency kit or pack with self-test or remote testing. LiFePO4 battery are optional which provide:
• Double the operation life .
• Very low self discharge and power consumption under use.
- Shopping Centres and Retail Outlets
- Leisure Faclities
- Galleries, Theatres and Museums
Our lights are used by