I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
IP65 LED DOWNLIGHT
IP65 SWIMMING POOL Downlights
A STYLISH DOWNLIGHT WITH WATERPROOF HOUSING AND DRIVE, AND RECESSED REDUCED-GLARE DIFFUSER
The Whitelaw Series LED downlight is perfectly suited for commercial and industrial lighting applications. IP65 ingress protection ensures that moisture-rich environments and routine area wash downs do not compromise performance and product longevity.
Where stylistic designs are appreciated, personalised accent halos can be offered to compliment internal and external architecture.
We are here to help you find the best LED Light Fitting for your project. You can enquire about this specific product via the on-page link Alternatively feel free to speak to a member of the Kellwood Lighting team on +44 (0)1387 255816.
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Samsung 2835 SMD|
|CCT||3000K, 4000K, 6500K|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-20° to 40°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||15% to 90% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-30° to 60°C|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Electrical Connection||150mm Cable|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Alloy|
|Lens(es) Material||UV Stabilised Polycarbonate|
|Available Product Colours||White, Black, Silver|
|Testing Type||Remote-Test, DALI Self-Test|
|Housing||External pack or kit (IP20 or IP65 - see data sheet)|
|Battery Type||NiCd or LiFePO4|
|Temperature Tolerance||25°C (unless otherwise agreed)|
- 10W - 50W Models (Cut Out Sizes Vary)
- Chlorine resistant surface finish
- L70 >50,000 Hours
- 3 Hour Emergency Modifications
- Optional Custom-Colour Faceplate
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
|Nominal Power (Range)||10W to 50W|
|Cut-out Size||90-95mm (D), 125-135mm (A), 160-175mm (B), 200-215mm (C)|
|Luminaire Efficacy @ CRI>80 4000K CCT||71-88 lm/W|
|Lumen Output @ CRI>80 4000K CCT||710 to 4,250 lumens|
|Lumen Maintenance (TM21)||L70B50 >50,000 hours|
|Primary Conformities||CE (EMC, LVD, RoHS, ErP)|
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
Downlights designed for PURPOSE
The Whitelaw Series LED downlight is assembled with premium components including Samsung S4 LED chips and Lifud or Philips Certadrive Drivers. A recessed light engine ensures accurate light focus while simultaneously reducing glare.
- Chip & CRI - The Whitelaw series utilises Samsung S4 LED chip in a recessed housing to produce optimal lighting and low glare performance. It offers the choice of colour rendering index of a high ≥80 or ≥90 which reproduces colours clearer compared to more common lower CRI.
- Ingress Rating - Waterproof IP65 power supply and IP65 chlorine resistant surface finish luminaire. With a protective gland to allow secure cable connecting to light fixture.
- Heat Sink - Upgraded patented design heat sink system improves upon traditional designs. It uses aluminium die casting materials for superior heat dissipation performance and avoids potential risk in working environments.
- Mounting - A key feature in the design of this product is installation, it uses a 2 point brace design, making it quick and simple install process while limiting damage.
- Swimming Pools
- Clean Rooms
- Food Production
Our lights are used by