I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
HIGH BAY LED LIGHT
T5 LED Replacement High Bay Light Fixture
TWIN MOUNT LINEAR HIGH BAY, DESIGNED FOR COMMERCIAL AND BIG BOX RETAIL APPLICATIONS
The Hume Series serves as an efficient alternative to the traditional T5/ T8 fittings commonly used in these environments.
Here at Kellwood Lighting, our team is here to help you find the best product for your project. You can enquire about the Hume high bay via the link below. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our team on +44 (0)1387 255816:
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Nichia GRT-V3|
|Symmetric Light Distribution||N/A|
|Asymmetric Light Distribution||30x100°, 80x100°, 60x120°,|
Double 30°, Left/Right
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-30° to 50°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||15% to 90% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-40° to 70°C|
|Input Voltage||100-240VAC, 100-277VAC, 277-480VAC|
|Driver Brand(s)||Mean Well, Inventronics|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Alloy, Tempered Glass, Polycarbonate|
|Lens(es) Material||UV Stabilised Polycarbonate|
|Dimming Options||1-10V, DALI|
|Built-in Controls||Microwave Sensor, PRI Sensor|
|Mounting Styles||Cable Suspension|
|Available Product Colours||White|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||IP68 13A In-Line Connector|
- 60W - 400W Models
- L70 >50,000 Hours
- IP20 Ingress Protection
- IK08 Impact Protection
- Intelligent Lighting Controls Available
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
High Bay lights designed for
- Lumen Maintenance: An aluminium body and high quality Meanwell driver ensure excellent thermal management and lumen maintenance. A product lifetime almost double that of market rival’s and a strong build quality incorporating a tempered glass lens provides a lumen maintenance rating of L70B50≥50,000 hours.
- Optics: The Hume Series offers a range of asymmetric optics, it allows even light distribution across isles and racks. Optics that are available: A1 (30x100°), A3 (80x100°), A4 (60x120°), D3 (Double 30°), LRA1 (left/right asymmetric)
- Anti-Glare: Optics are designed to allow distribute evenly across the light, with the added specially designed lens provides great performance on reducing glare.
- Intelligent Lighting Controls: Additional modifications that can be added to the Hume Series is an occupancy sensor and a microwave sensor.
- BIG BOX RETAIL
- INDOOR ATRIA
- PRODUCTION HALLS
Our lights are used by