I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
ATEX ZONE 2
Hazardous Area Floodlights (Zone 2 Rated)
EXPLOSION PROOF LED ATEX FLOODLIGHT
Kellwood's Somerville Series, ATEX rated LED floodlighting units are designed as a catch-all solution to replace 150W-400W traditional, SON and Metal Halide fittings. Combining solid efficacy levels with 3 optic configurations, hazardous area lighting designers can further refine their project area with minimised power loads and maintenance requirements, and improved lux levels.
Here at Kellwood Lighting, our team is here to help you find the best product for your project. You can enquire about the Somerville Series Explosion Proof Floodlight via the link on the page. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our team on +44 (0)1387 255816.
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Luxeon 5050|
|CCT||3000K*, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K|
|Symmetric Light Distribution||80°, 120°|
|Asymmetric Light Distribution||N/A|
|Impact Resistance||IK10/IK08 or IK10/IK10 - see data sheet|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-40° to 65°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||0% to 90% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-40° to 65°C|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Electrical Connection||Terminal Block|
|Inlet Thread||M25, NPT3/4"|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Alloy|
|Fixture Finish||Powder Coated|
|Lens(es) Material||Tempered Glass|
|Mounting Styles||Recessed Mounting, Surface Mount Bracket, Universal Bracket, Slip Fit|
|Available Product Colours||Orange (RAL2011), Grey (RAL7040)|
- ATEX Rated - Group I, Zone 2
- Series Wattage Range 80W - 150W
- L70 ≥ 120,000 Hours
- 4no. Mounting Options
- II 3 G Ex nR IIC T5 or T6 Gc
- II 3 D Ex tc IIIC T95°C or T85°C Dc
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
ATEX Lights designed for
Mounting: The Somerville line-up offers users 4 Installation options. The standard universal mounting bracket allows 360° rotation within cradle. Alternatives include a surface-mounting bracket, pole slip fitters for area lighting application, and pendant loops for ATEX high bay usage and reduced fitting variation across site.
- Heat Dissipation: The Somerville series has the wide ambient usage tolerance of -40° to 65°C, through LED chips spacing and the driver being placed externally on the back of the light fitting it provides excellent heat dissipation and lower junction temperatures.
- Environmental Protection: It offers IP66 protection by using aluminium body that comes with corrosion resistant paint finish - Salt spray testing reports available.
- Impact Resistance: Risk of early failure is mitigated by using a shock and vibration-resistant aluminium alloy housing capable of withstanding an impact of up to 10 Joules (IK10). A tempered glass lens provides impact resistance up to IK08. An optional stainless steel guard increases this to IK10.
- Gas Management Plants
- Power Generation
- Petrochemical Industry
- Power Transmission
Our lights are used by