I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
Linear Impact Resistant Sports Light
Kellwood Lighting's Arran Series linear sports lighting system has been developed to provide a unique and flexible solution for indoor sports-hall applications.
It forms part of our sports lighting range with DIN 18032-3 certified, IK10 impact resistance to withstand ball-strikes and optional (DALI) dimming to satisfy multi-use facilities.
The team at Kellwood Lighting is here to help you find the most suitable light fitting for your project. You can enquire about the Arran Series Linear Sports Light via the link below. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our Lighting Designers on +44 (0)1387 255816:
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|CCT||4000K (3000K, 5000K, 6500K)|
|Symmetric Light Distribution||90°|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-20° to 40°C|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-40 to 85°C|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Built-in Controls||Emergency Optional|
|Mounting Styles||Surface Mounting, Cable Suspension|
|Available Product Colours||White|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||Wireless Lighting Controls|
- New Build & Retrofit: a suitable replacement for traditional linear fluorescent or low bay and high bay fittings, with simple installation requirements.
- IK10 Robust Build - DIN 18032-3 Certified: gives confidence that the fitting will withstand the impact from ball-strikes, reducing repair/maintenance requirements and ensuring H&S Compliance.
- Low UGR: by design, the recessed light engine and 90° optic provide the reduced glare lighting required for commercial and professional applications. Suitable for both sports and exam halls.
- Intelligent Controls: optional DALI functionality permits dimming through typical dimmer switches and also compatibility with Wireless Systems.
DIN 18032-3 (Ball Impact)
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
Linear sports lights designed for
- Glare has been carefully managed by ensuring the LEDs are both diffused and recessed inside the fitting. This helps reduce direct line-of-sight of the light emitting surface, reduce glare and ensure compliance with the maximum UGR levels recommended by an individual sport's governing body.
- Incorporation of a robust frame and grill to mitigate against impact damage from indoor ball sports, including cricket, tennis, handball, squash, and football. The resulting luminaire is compliant with DIN 18032-3 for ball impact.
- CRI>80 4000K LED chips and DALI dimmable driver options allow for a multi-purpose use of illuminated space, including as an examination hall.
- Usability for new-builds and refurbishments is enhanced with surface and suspension mount options, as well as wire-in-wire-out installation.
- Sports Hall
Our lights are used by