I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
Sports LED High Mast
Kellwood Lighting's high mast sports lighting system has been developed to compete with the best-quality, high-install sports lighting options on the market.
Forming part of our range of Premium LED light fittings with 4no. narrow optic variations and dual-tilt technology permits zone targetting ensuring high specifications can be realised.
The team at Kellwood Lighting is here to help you find the most suitable light fitting for your project. You can enquire about the Alba Series Sports LED High Mast Floodlight via the link below. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our Lighting Designers on +44 (0)1387 255816:
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Nichia GRT-V3|
|CCT||5000K (3000K, 4000K Optional)|
|Symmetric Light Distribution||20°, 30°, 60°|
|Asymmetric Light Distribution||20° Forward Throw|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-40°C to 45°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||-40°C to 65°C|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||10% to 90% RH|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||100-240VAC|
|Electrical Connection||2.5m cable|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Alloy|
|Fixture Finish||Powder Coating|
|Lens(es) Material||Tempered Glass and Polycarbonate Optical Lens|
|Built-in Controls||Wireless Lighting Controls and Monitoring|
|Mounting Styles||Universal Bracket|
|Available Product Colours||Black|
- High Powered: the modular design, allows for a step-by-step power increase from 400W to 1200, without compromising on thermal performance.
- IP66 Secure Remote Driver Enclosure minimises post-top luminaire weight and windage-rating. The compact design, also reduces moment forces on mounting points. This maximises efficiency of columns, masts, and mounting structures. Note: (optional) on-board drivers are also available.
- Custom-length Plug-and-play Cabling supports a fast installation time, and simplifies cable size calculations for the M&E designer.
- Low % ULR: Upward Light Ratio is minimised (even when using increased tilt angles) through a flexible range of medium to narrow-beam optics.
- Television Broadcast Quality ensures flicker-free video footage can be captured, whether for capturing training sessions, or professional broadcast.
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
|Nominal Power (Range)||400W to 1200W|
|Luminaire Efficacy @ CRI>70 5000K CCT||140lm/W|
|Lumen Output @ CRI>70 5000K CCT||56,000lm to 168,000lm|
|Lumen Maintenance @ 25°C (TM21 Reported)||L70B50 ≥60,000 hours @ 25°C|
|Lumen Maintenance @ 25°C (TM21 Calculated)||L70B50 ≥100,000 hours @ 25°C|
|Primary Conformities||CE (EMC, LVD, RoHS, ErP), CB, SAA, ETL, DLC|
Light Distribution Options
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
LED SPORTS High-MAst LIGHT designed for
- Medium to High Power Variants: The Alba Series provides medium to high powered sports lighting solutions with a range of wattages from 400W to 1200W. Lumen output can be supplied up to 168,000 lumen, providing a versatile solution to cover Class 1, Class 2 and Class 3 sports lighting applications.
- Surge Protection: 10kV up to 20kV and luminaire surge protection is available; protecting the investment from potential supply voltage surges, and lightning strikes.
- Mounting: the clamp handle design on mounting bracket allows for easy adjustments to aim luminaires to the desired locations. The IP66 driver enclosure can be supplied attached to the floodlight, or as a remote enclosure (complete with plug-and-play wiring). The compact design, ensures that moment forces on the bracket mounting points are minimised.
- Optics: 4 varied optics are available which include: 3 symmetric optics (20°, 30° & 60°), 1 asymmetric optic (F8 20°). Contact Kellwood's deign team for advice on optic specification, to discuss photometric files, or to request lighting designs.
Our lights are used by