I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
ATEX ZONE 1
STIRLING 3 PORTABLE
Portable Explosion Proof TASK Lights
HAZARDOUS AREA PORTABLE ATEX LIGHTING SYSTEM
From Kellwood Lighting the Stirling Series Portable, light fittings are ATEX-certified, floodlights, work lights, and task lights with Power-cable supplied.
The Stirling 3 Portable Series forms part of our range of ATEX rated LED light fittings and is ideally suited to service internal & external jobs in the oil & gas, petro-chemical, marine & offshore, contracting, & heavy industry sectors.
Our team is here to help you find the best product for your project. You can enquire about this specific product via the link above. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our lighting design team on +44 (0)1387 255816.
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Luxeon 5050|
|CCT||3000K*, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K|
|Symmetric Light Distribution||15°, 80°, 120°|
|Asymmetric Light Distribution||N/A|
|Impact Resistance||IK10/IK08 or IK10/IK10 - see data sheet|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-40° to 55°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||0% to 90% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-40° to 55°C|
|Input Voltage||100-277VAC, 24-48VAC/DC, 10-30VDC - see data sheet|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Electrical Connection||Terminal Block|
|Inlet Thread||M25, G3/4", NPT3/4"|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Alloy, Stainless Steel|
|Fixture Finish||Powder Coated, Electrolytically Polished Steel|
|Lens(es) Material||Tempered Glass|
|Mounting Styles||Floor Stand, Magnetic Stand|
|Available Product Colours||Orange (RAL2011), Grey (RAL7040)|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||Wire Guard|
- ATEX Rated - Group I, Zone I
- 30W, 45W, & 60W Power Classes
- L70 ≥120,000 Hours
- 2no. Mounting Options
ATEX: Ex II 2 G D
- Ex db op is IIC T* Gb
- Ex tb op is IIIC T* Db
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
ATEX Lights designed for
The Stirling 3 Portable's design goal was to offer users flexible mounting and excellent illumination levels in a convenient, lightweight package. 2 stand types, floor and triple-magnet, are available.
- Mounting Options - The Stirling 3 Portable offers Floor Stand and Magnetic Stand. It is able to rotate 270° within the cradle, easy illumination for nearly any temporary usage.
- Drivers - Three options are available for input voltage to give you flexibility in each area of work. Input Voltage Ranges: 100-277VAC, 24-48VAC/DC, 10-30VDC.
- Lumen Efficacy - This portable ATEX series it uses Luxeon 5050 LED chip, this provides high-output performance of 130lm/W.
- Fixture Weight - At a low 5kg fixture weight ensures it is a portable light fitting in hazardous area environments.
- Task Lighting
- Work Lighting
- Maintenance Lighting
Our lights are used by