I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
OFFICE WIRELESS LIGHTING CONTROLS
Powerful and simple wireless lighting controls designed to save offices and Schools time and money
How you save time, money, and REDUCE carbon
Our Fit-and-Forget Wireless Pro lighting control system has distinct features that will support the operations within an office, school, or other commercial space:
- Save energy by only turning on groups of lights when an area is occupied - every light can have an individual wireless node and PIR occupancy sensor. Nodes can be wirelessly linked to other nodes ensuring that logical groups of lights turn on/off or dim together. Alternatively, every sensor can be linked so that any lights within a certain distance from it always come on when it's triggered. A "background" dimmed level and gradual fade creates a pleasant working environment (i.e. lights do not abruptly turn off), while providing significant energy savings.
- Save money by dimming lights nearby windows when there's plenty of natural light - a node and photocell can be mounted near large office and classroom windows. It can be wirelessly linked to nearby lights, dimming them gradually to reduce the energy consumption during the day.
- Improve hygiene and staff satisfaction with touch-free control - standard PIR occupancy control reduces touch-points, and mitigates likelihood of passing common winters bugs in busy spaces, etc. between staff, while also removing the uncertainly of the "last to leave turns off the lights".
- Save maintenance costs and remain compliant with automatic emergency monitoring - lights with integrated 3-hour automatic DALI Self-Test emergency can report their status to the online dashboard. Maintenance staff can be alerted by emailed reports if and when there is an error. Physical monthly checks (of potentially hundreds of emergency lights) to remain compliant, are a thing of the past!
- Improve presentations and meeting engagement - 230V or battery-powered 4-Scene or 6-Scene push-button switches in meeting rooms allow user-defined light settings to be recalled. Typical applications include over-riding occupancy control to dim lights for power-point presentations in classrooms and meeting rooms.
For commercial applications
Key Fob Scene Switch
Control any DALI or 1-10V LED light
Add occupancy control to a wireless node
Add daylight harvesting to a wireless node
Connect to the internet to monitor and report
TP(a) Fire-Rated LED Panels
Simple to Install with immediate benefits
CONSULTATION - LIGHTING & CONTROLS DESIGN
Kellwood's lighting designers can identify the best lighting products to achieve recommended lux levels for your office, school or commercial building.
We can then assess what package of lighting controls will provide you with maximum savings.
QUOTES AND LAYOUT DRAWINGS
Our team will prepare a feasibility quote (free-of-charge) for your office or school.
Adjustments to areas and quantities can easily be made to fit your budget.
We work with all the main national UK & NI electrical wholesalers, so you can get a separate quote from them too.
The lighting and control system is incredibly simple to install. It can be carried out by your preferred electrical contractor, or we can assist.
Each light or device only requires a single 230VAC (LNE) permanent supply - even the emergency fittings - so it's suitable for both new-build and retrofits.
The (optional) collator can be connected to the internet using a mobile dongle or an ethernet cable.
No separate control wiring is required.
COMMISSIONING & DASHBOARD SETUP
Kellwood's team will set up the project on the on-line dashboard and then attend site to commission the controls.
Our time on site should not disrupt your day-to-day operations.
ANALYSIS, SUPPORT AND MANAGEMENT
Once the system has been running for a few days, you will be able to review the energy profile for the office, and see forecasts for annual savings/expenditure.
Emergency lighting fault reports can be scheduled (e.g. daily, weekly, or monthly), then efficiently acted upon by site maintenance if issues arise.
Kellwood's technical team will be on hand to assist with future expansions or adjustments.
One St Pauls
Located in the heart of Liverpool’s Business Quarter, One St Pauls provides premium office space. As part of an office refurbishment, Kellwood Lighting was approached to provide the lighting solution.
WHATEVER YOUR NEEDS ARE,
We have a specialist
solution ready for you
Kellwood has developed a range of lights and controls to accommodate the unique requirements of various applications; offices require different products and controls compared to swimming pools. Similarly, car parks are different to warehouses. Scroll down to see some of the unique environments we cater for, or select from the list below:
Our lights are used by