I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
ATEX Zone 1
Explosion Proof Emergency Exit Lights
HAZARDOUS AREA EMERGENCY EXIT LIGHTING SYSTEMS
The Shepherd Series is an ATEX rated, emergency exit sign, available in a variety of emergency exit legends and configurable options. The linear luminaire offers an 18W maintained output and a 5W emergency output from battery operation.
A high Ingress Protection rating of IP66 means that the Shepherd Series is suitable for both internal and external areas.
The team at Kellwood Lighting is here to help you find the best product for your project. You can enquire about the Shepherd Series via the on page link. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our lighting design team on +44 (0)1387 255816.
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Jufei LED Chips|
|Symmetric Light Distribution||150°|
|Asymmetric Light Distribution||N/A|
|Lens Opacity||Clear With Emergency Graphic|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-20° to 55°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||10% to 90% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-20° to 55°C|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Electrical Connection||Terminal Block|
|Inlet Thread||M25, G3/4", NPT3/4", M20|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Alloy|
|Fixture Finish||Powder Coated|
|Lens(es) Material||Tempered Glass|
|Mounting Styles||Twin Surface Mount Brackets, Twin Eyebolts, Twin Pipe Clamp Mount, Stanchion Mount, Clamp Mount|
|Available Product Colours||Orange (RAL2011), Grey (RAL7040)|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||3Hr Emergency (Remote-Testing) ArrowDown/Arrow Left/Arrow Right|
|Temperature Tolerance||25°C (unless otherwise agreed)|
- ATEX Rated - Group II, Zone I
- 18W Power (Mains) and 5W (Emergency)
- L70 ≥54,000 Hours
- A variety of emergency exit legends & configurable options
ATEX: Ex II 2 G D
- Ex d eb op is IIB T6 Gb
- Ex tb op is IIIC T80°C Db
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
ATEX Lights designed for
Created for hazardous areas, the Shepherd series is an Atex rated linear luminaire, aesthetically similar to the Stephenson Series, however, specifically designed for fire escapes and emergency exits.
- Emergency & Legend: It has integrated 3 hours 5W maintained emergency with remote testing. There is three available legend options ; arrow left, arrow right, arrow down each having the emergency running man symbol.
- Impact Resistance: Risk of early failure is mitigated by using a shock and vibration-resistant copper free aluminium alloy housing capable of withstanding an impact of up to 10 Joules (IK10). A tempered glass lens provides impact resistance up to IK08. An optional stainless steel guard increases this to IK10.
- Mounting: The Shepherd Series is available with a range of mounting options; twin surface mounting brackets, twin eye bolts, twin pipe clamp mount, stachion mount, clamp mount.
- Thermal Performance: Careful PCB design ensures effective heat dissipation from the LED chips. This lowers the junction temperatures, improving lumen maintenance and increasing the lifespan to the product.
- Petroleum Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Power Generation
- Power Transmission
- Machine Manufacturing
- pump rooms
Our lights are used by