I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
High power temperature-resistant linear lights
The Dunlop Series is an efficient and durable range of linear LED lighting suitable for use in a wide range of industrial, commercial and sporting applications. High ingress and impact protection combined with premium components and build quality ensure that the Dunlop Series of linear fittings provide excellent and long-lasting performance.
Our team at Kellwood Lighting is here to help you find the best light fitting for your project. You can enquire about the Dunlop Series via the link on this page. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our team on +44 (0)1387 255816.
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Luxeon 5050|
|CCT||3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K|
|CRI||≥70, ≥80, ≥90|
|Lens Opacity||Clear, Frosted|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-40°C to 50°C|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-40°C to 50°C|
|Input Voltage||220-240VAC, 120-277VAC|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Dimming Options||1-10V, DALI|
|Mounting Styles||Twin Surface Mount Brackets, Cable Suspension|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||Linkable Variant, Backspill Guard, Maintained Emergency Pack|
- Smooth Easy-Clean Profile: hexagonal smooth housing allows for easy cleaning.
- 55°C Temperature Tolerance: "DUN2A" 30W module versions (90W, 120W, 150W) are resistant up to 55°C.
- High Efficacy: producing high lumen output across all product range wattages.
- Mounting Options: twin surface mount brackets or cable suspension.
- 3 Hour Emergency: a maintained solution for general and emergency lighting
- >13 Optics: including dedicated forward throw, and "milk" diffusers.
- AkzoNoble Surface Finish: upgrade to a marine grade finish for corrosive environments.
- IK10 Impact rating: designed for hostile environments.
- Optional Fitting Colours: Grey RAL 7004, Black RAL 9011, Bronze
RAL 8014, White RAL 9010, Custom availability subject to MOQ.
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
Light Distribution Options
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
Linear lights designed for
- Power: The Dunlop Series has three module wattages (30W, 40W, and 50W), resulting in a range of luminaire wattages from 90W to 250W. With efficacy increasing for low power modules, lux requirements can be met at reduced running cost. The Dunlop Series is designed to compliment Kellwood's lower powered Drummond Series premium linear lights (30-120W).
- Optics: There are a wide range of Asymmetric and Symmetric optics available, with the option of a frosted diffuser; direct light where you need it.
- Protection: The Dunlop Series is designed with protection in mind for tough environments. Product damage is minimised through the IK10 protection, providing resistance against impacts up to 20J.
- Finish and Housing Profile: The Dunlop Series offers an upgraded AkzoNobel polyester powder coat for increased salt (Sodium Chloride) corrosion resistance. Its smooth hexagonal profile, allows for easy cleaning.
- 55°C Ambient Temperature Tolerance: The enlarged chassis, enhances thermal performance, allowing for superior fault-free operation in temperatures up to 55°C (DUN2A) and 50°C (DUN2B and DUN2C).
- CLEAN AREA Production
- HIGH and LoW TEMPERATURE
- Indoor Sports Facilities
Our lights are used by