I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
LED Trunking System Lighting
HIGH-OUTPUT LOW GLARE LINEAR LIGHTING & TRUNKING SYSTEM FOR MULTIFUNCTIONAL APPLICATIONS
The Boswell Series are a versatile and complete LED trunking system. Featuring an easy to fit trunking system, a range of power outputs, and options for integrated LED track lights, sensor or emergency sections, a wide variety of applications can be catered for from a single linear lighting system.
Suitable for a wide range of sectors including big-box retail, factories, warehouses and indoor sports venues.
With a large selection of LED light fittings, our team is here to help you find the best product for your project. You can enquire about this specific product via the link on this page. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our team on +44 (0)1387 255816.
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Everlight 67-21S 3528|
|CCT||3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K|
|Lens Opacity||Clear, Diffused|
|Ingress Rating||IP20, IP54|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-10° to 40°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||10% to 80% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-40° to 85°C|
|Driver Brand(s)||Own Brand|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Electrical Connection||Terminal Block|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Mild Steel|
|Lens(es) Material||UV Stabilised PMMA|
|Dimming Options||1-10V, DALI|
|Mounting Styles||Surface Mount, Suspended|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||IP54 Variant, Intergrated Emergency(Remote Test)|
|Testing Type||Remote-Test, DALI Self-Test|
|Battery Type||NiMH (2.8W)|
|Temperature Tolerance||25°C (unless otherwise agreed)|
- 6 x optic variations offers product flexibility, regardless of installation height - low glare options (19-26 UGR) available.
- Pre-Wired Trunking: Modular easy-install design - reduce time on site and minimise disruption of day-to-day operations. Wired in 25mm 5, 8 and 12 core options to accommodate main power, dimming controls and permanent emergency supply.
- Infinity Lighting: Seamless product to product transitions - architectural project solutions alongside industrial performance.
- Junctions / Connectors: Site-specific solutions - “T”, “L” and “X” nodes offer simple solutions for complex project geometries.
- Snap-In-Place "Toolless" Components: Quick to install and easily replaceable luminaires and modules.
- Emergency, DALI and Sensor options
- Multiple accessories, including track light modules, suspension or surface mount brackets, and IP54 locking covers.
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
Linear lights designed for
With efficacies of up to >150 lm/W, the Boswell Series can offer an impressive reduction in energy from existing linear systems. This is further enhanced by a variety of application focussed lenses which ensure the optimum spread of light is directed where required. A variety of colour temperatures and high standard CRI >80 provide added capability, making the Boswell Series an exceptional solution to almost any commercial or industrial linear lighting system requirement.
- Infinity Lighting - Seamless product to product transition - architectural project solutions alongside industrial performance.
- Pre-Wired Trunking - Modular easy-install design - reduce time on site and minimise disruption of day-to-day operations. Wired in 25mm 2, 5, 8 and 12 core options to accommodate main power, dimming controls and permanent emergency supply.
Mounting/Junctions/Connectors - “T”, “L” and “X” nodes offer simple site specific solution.
Optics - There is 7 optics available from 25° to 120° circular, double 30° and left or right asymmetric. All of these are supplied with reduce glare frosted diffuser
- Production Halls
- Indoor Sports Facilities
Our lights are used by