I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
High Mast Lighting
Floodlight Mast Lighting - High Mast Lights, Fixtures and Fittings
ADVANCED INDUSTRIAL HIGH MAST LIGHTING FOR APPLICATION IN MARINE, TRANSPORT, AND LARGESCALE PROJECTS
Kellwood Lighting's high mast lighting system has been developed to compete with the best-quality, high-install floodlighting options on the market.
Forming part of our range of premium LED light fittings and with over 15no. optic variants and 3no. mounting options, this tower lighting series can be tailored to suit a vast array of environments.
The team at Kellwood Lighting is here to help you find the most suitable light fitting for your project. You can enquire about the Ayrton Series LED High Mast Floodlight via the link below. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our Lighting Designers on +44 (0)1387 255816:
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Chip Brand, & Model||Nichia 3535 NVSL219C|
|CCT||3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K|
|Symmetric Light Distribution||10°, 25°, 40°, 60°, 90°, 120°, 150°|
|Asymmetric Light Distribution||1M, 2M, 3M, 3L, 4S, 4M|
|Lens Opacity||Clear, Frosted|
|Optical Accessories||Backspill Guard|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||-40° to 50°C|
|Ambient Humidity Tolerance||15% to 90% RH|
|Ambient Storage Tolerance||-40° to 80°C|
|Input Voltage||220-240VAC, 120-277VAC, 374-480VAC|
|Driver Brand(s)||Philips Xitanium|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60Hz|
|Surge Protection||10kV, 20kV|
|Electrical Connection||Terminal Block or 1000mm Cable|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Alloy|
|Fixture Finish||Powder Coated - AkzoNobel Standard, AkzoNobel Marine Grade|
|Lens(es) Material||UV Stabilised Polycarbonate|
|Dimming Options||1-10V, DALI|
|Built-in Controls||Photocell, NEMA Socket and Cap|
|Mounting Styles||Universal Bracket, Slip Fit, Cable Suspension|
|Available Product Colours||Grey (RAL 7004), Black (RAL 9011), White (RAL (9010)|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||Bird Spikes|
- 490W - 920W power range
- Slip-fit or universal bracket mounting options
- Low profile/windage
- 3G vibration tolerance as per ANSI C136.31-2010
- Optional Fitting Colours: Grey RAL:7004, black RAL:9001, white RAL:9010, bronze RAL:8014, custom (subject to MOQ)
- Integrated spirit level, and indexed mounting angle adjuster ensures easy and accurate installation
- 13 unique optics (including specialist forward throw variants) and optional individual-lens back-spill guards
- Clip-on bird spikes
- IP67 & marine-grade AkzoNobel corrosion protection options
- 10kVA surge protection as standard with optional 20kVA
- Intelligent controls available
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
High Mast lights designed for
The Ayrton Series high mast lights are supplied with a salt spray tested AkzoNobel surface-finish as standard. Each lighting module is independently pressure tested during manufacture, ensuring the IP67 ingress protection is strictly adhered to.
These features, alongside 10kV Surge Protection (or optional 20kV) and IK08 impact resistance results in a low maintenance light fitting, suitable for some of the toughest weather conditions.
Modular Design - Every LED module is rigorously tested prior to assembly ensuring it conforms to IP67 rating. With each placement of the module it creates a chimney design, which provides improved thermal management to improve the products lifespan.
- Surge Protection - The PCB has TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressors) to protect the LED chip from voltage transients induced by lightning. This provides a surge protection of 10kV (or optional 20kV/10kA per ANSI/IEEE C62.41.2-2002).
- Product Finish - It comes with the choice of grey, black and white. Which can be upgraded to Akzonobel corrosion resistant polyester powder painted at 100μm thickness. It meets a 1000-hour salt spray certification per ASTM B117/ ISO 9227:2012.
- Optics - 14 varied optics are available which include: 6 asymmetric, 7 symmetric, backspill guard and frosted diffuser for lower glare.
- Municipal Areas
- Streets & Roads
- Marine Environments
- Industrial Zones
- HIGH-END SPORTS
Our lights are used by