I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
remote monitoring of Emergency lighting
automatic testing, monitoring and fault reporting of emergency lighting
A wireless node that can be built into Kellwood's automatic self-testing emergency lights. Emergency testing is scheduled to include monthly function tests (assessing battery discharge current), and an annual full 3 hour duration test (checking battery voltage and battery discharge current).
The status of all emergency lights in the wireless network is viewable on a desktop computer and any faults can be automatically emailed to management.
Compatible with products including:
- Automatic Self-Testing - monthly and annual duration tests to meet your emergency lighting compliance obligations
- Wireless Communication - no need for secondary communication wires
- Status Reporting - tests are logged and any faults identified can be emailed to management, occupiers and/or maintenance teams
- Scalable - add additional emergency fittings to the system at any time
- Compatible - the wireless system can also be used for energy monitoring and control of general lighting
- Radio Equipment Directive, RED 2014/53/EU
- Luminaire Standard BS EN 60598
- Emergency functionality in accordance with BS 5266
WHAT's GREAT ABOUT remote monitoring of emergency lights?
- Emergency light testing is automated and meets your compliance obligations
- Receive email alerts to your computer or mobile phone when faults (e.g. from batteries, loss of mains power, and fitting failures) are automatically identified
- Labour-intensive manual testing is a thing of the past. You no longer need to walk round site, recording the status of potentially hundreds of fittings
- Wireless reporting - a simple "smart" solution that doesn't require secondary communication wiring
- Digital records of reports are logged for future reference
Other parts that can be included in the wireless control system include:
Our lights are used by