I am delighted to have used Kellwood...
- P. Nisbet, Wabtec Corporation
a project that was well planned and promptly accomplished
- E. McHugh, Loganair
Where others let us down, Kellwood did not
W. Coley, Barking Abbey School
...my client is over the moon with the end results
A. Fraser, MacLean Electrical
I'd certainly recommend them
V. Richardson, Stolle Europe
I'm more than pleased with the guys. I'd recommend them to anyone
G. Gray, Logoplaste
DEDICATED EMERGENCY LINEAR LIGHT SUITABLE FOR AISLE AND RACKING AREAS
The Drummond 3 Series dedicated emergency is a robust linear light suitable for use within industrial and commercial applications. Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries provide long term reliability and with IP67 rating it protects from harmful dusts and moisture. Flexible array of mounting solutions to provide easy installation in multiple environments.
Our team at Kellwood Lighting is here to help you find the best light fitting for your project. You can enquire about the Drummond Emergency Series via the link on this page. Alternatively feel free to speak to one of our team on +44 (0)1387 255816.
A summary of the light's specifications is shown below. Please refer to the product data sheets (available in the Downloads tab) for further details.
|Symmetric Light Distribution||10°, 25°, 40°, 60°, 90°, 120°, 150°|
|Asymmetric Light Distribution||IESNA Type 1M, 2M, 3M, 3L, 4S, 4M|
|Lens Opacity||Clear, Frosted|
|Ambient Usage Tolerance||10% to 90% RH|
|Input Frequency (VAC)||50-60 Hz|
|Recharge Period||24 Hours|
|Battery Current Limit||2500mAh|
|Electrical Connection||800mm cable|
|Fixture Primary Materials||Aluminium Alloy and Stainless Steel Fasteners|
|Fixture Finish||Powder Coated|
|Lens(es) Material||UV Stabilised Polycarbonate|
|Mounting Styles||Twin Surface Mount Brackets, Cable Suspension|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||AkzoNobel Polyester Powder Coat Finish|
- Emergency - The battery meets the standards of CH and DCH to provided a minimum of 300 recharge cycles.
- Chip: Nichia 3535 is used within the light fittings and provides up to 516 lumens.
- Ingress Protection: The Drummond 3 Emergency Series provides a ingress protection of IP67.
- >13 Optics: includes a wide array of symmetric and asymmetric distribution optics. IESNA type optics designed for aisle and racking areas.
- Installation: twin surface mount brackets and cable suspension available.
- AkzoNoble Surface Finish: upgrade to a marine grade finish for further corrosive environments protection.
- LVD (Directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC (Directive 2014/30/EU)
- RoHS (Directive 2011/65/EU)
- ErP (Directive 2009/125/EC)
Please refer to the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and/or product data sheets for individual standards, or contact our Technical Team for further clarification on certification and compliance.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Please note - images shown are intended to be illustrative only.
For exact data, please refer to specific product photometry, available in the above download section.
lights designed for
- Emergency: The Drummond 3 Emergency Series uses a battery composition of Li-ion with a capacity of 2,500mAH, this provides 3 hour output power duration.
- Ingress Protection: IP67 comes as standard, further protection can be added by using AzkoNobel polyester powder coating for increased salt corrosion resistance.
- Optics: >13 optic variation available in symmetric and asymmetric options.
- Installation: two installations methods are available, which include twin surface mount brackets and cable suspension.
- Indoor Sports Facilities
Our lights are used by